Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter

Cinna Raisin.png
Cinnamon Raisin Black.png
Cinna Raisin.png
Cinnamon Raisin Black.png

Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter

8.50

Cinnamon Raisin: Inspired by eating ants-on-a-log as a kid, this features our honey roasted peanuts with plump raisins and cinnamon.  Because, you know, celery needs a friend.  Perfect for celery, carrots, mixed with oatmeal, spread on toast or a bagel.

*Minimum $15 to ship (before discounts and shipping) 

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Ingredients: Honey Roasted Peanuts (peanuts, sugar, honey, potato starch, maltodextrin, peanut oil, salt, and xanthan gum), Raisins, Ground Cinnamon
Contains: Peanut.
Nutrition Facts: 
Servings - 12; Serving size - 1 oz (28g)
Amount per serving - Calories 140, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 6g, Vit. D 0% DV, Calcium 3% DV, Iron 6% DV, Potas. 4% DV.