The Elvis - Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich
ingredients (yields 1)
1-2 T. Utopian Kitchen Honey Roasted peanut butter (experiment with other flavors depending on what you might light!)
3 pieces of bacon
2 T butter
1 ripe Banana
2 slices bread
1. Cook your bacon with your preferred method. *Tip - cooking in a skillet for this will allow you to fry the sandwich in the same pan for extra bacon goodness :)
2. While bacon is cooking, slice or mash up your banana - depending on preference. We prefer a light mashing so there are still chunks.
3. Once bacon is cooked, remove to a plate to drain excess grease.
4. Heat a pan over low/medium heat on the stove.
5. Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread
6. Spread Utopian Kitchen peanut butter on non-butter side of one slice of bread. Layer bacon on top of peanut butter. Spread banana on non-butter side of other slice of bread.
7. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until crisp and brown.